Hey guys !
Time to experience concretely our face evolution ! Movember is coming !
The goal is to change the face of men’s health by changing their own appearance with a new moustache, grown for the 30 days of November. Movember is more than an excuse to try out a fine piece of moustachery, it is an opportunity to start conversations, spread awareness and raise funds. It’s about having fun and doing good.
Here are the rules :
- Each Mo Bro must begin the 1st Movember with a clean shaven face.
- For the entire month of Movember, each Mo Bro must grow and groom a moustache.
- Don’t fake it, no beards, no goatees, no fake moustaches.
- Use the power of the moustache to create conversations about men’s health and to raise funds for prostate and testicular cancer.
- Each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman.
Here is a sample of my bro Alex. Look at the nice moustache he has groomed
The Mo Sistas are also more than welcomed like Marine, to support their Mo Bros !
With dailyme app, you can instantly generate a poster containing all your Movember pictures. You can also import you old pictures in the app. It’s easy to SHARE on all the social network !
The MORE you share, the MORE people see you mustache.
The MORE people see you mustache, the MORE you can raise.
Thumbs up for Movember !
Today I suggest you to discover great facts and videos about our evolution. The human body and face has always changed and in fact, every human face evolves everyday, throughout our lives.
It appears in several ways. Here are some fo them :
- Your hair grows 0.3 to 0.5 millimeters each day only. But in one year, your head produce more than 16 km of hair !
- From 20 to 30, tiny wrickles appear around the eyes and/or around the mouth. From 45, aging is more visible with “deep wrinkles”.
- An estimated 80 percent of all people between the ages of 11 and 30 have acne outbreaks at some point.
- In addition to these kind of “natural changes”, more than 3 million people had head plastic surgery in 2013.
Despite all these facts, everyone’s face and appearance is unique.
By taking a picture everyday, you can take a peek into your own physical transformation. The evolution of everyone’s face is stunning and unique and that is why you should experience it !
The guys in the videos presented below have an ordinary life like you and me (ok, except the third one), but they turned everyday pictures into a real awesome time-lapse. And the result is awesome !
Here is a bundle of video from people taking manually a picture everyday during lots of year !
Clickflashwhirr: 5,5 years
Noah : 12,5 years ! His video is like a work of art. Here is his website.
Dumo : 8 Years, 2900 pictures
Christoph : He walked through China – one year, more than 4500km. All the while, he let his hair and his beard grow.
More here :
I hope you enjoyed these fantastic videos as much as I did.
And if you want to experience your own face evolution, you can use dailyme Application ! Take a picture everyday, make it a habit and enjoy !
And don’t hesitate to send us your first poster of pictures
PS : The feature for creating a video is coming soon…
Welcome to the dailyme’s blog !
The main goals are :
- make you discover inspiring videos, photos, events and more from the web about #selfie #dailyMoment #life #facialHair #evolution …
- enjoy other people’s dailyme poster and time-lapse
- give you news about the new application’s features
Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send us videos, pictures or website that you ‘d like to share.